translation

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Lucca update

sorry.....
Life has been so crazy I did not manage to keep up my blog!
I plan to put on some pictures over the weekend....
Just quick telling you that I got to my new home at Mama's and Papa's house on the 29th, in perfect time to join them the next day on their wedding! I was so proud of them! We even had a party in our home the same evening. There is so much to tell....my two sisters Caitlin and Elena are going back to their mummy today....that should make it easier for me to write my story!
By the way
Happy New Year to everyone!!!!!

7 comments:

shirleyk said...

so glad you are home and have met lots of family!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, Lucca. I've been checking your site for a while - great to see your first update from home! You write a lot more sense than most people on the web... do let your wonderful, daft parents know that we thought the party was lovely, the occasion for it being their marriage and your homecoming combined was rather wonderful, too!

shirleyk said...

hello please give dad time to put some wedding fotos on the blog, really would like to see what mummy looked like

liz colquhoun said...

Hi Lucca.
So glad to hear you are home safe and sound with your family. Sounds like you have been keeping your Mummy and Daddy on their toes..... but isn't that a baby boy's job!!?? Keep up the good work guys..
lots of love, Liz and baby Henry xxxx

Anonymous said...

Luccas mummy

Finally got a chance to read you blog...... Lucca you are such a clever boy!! I am sure your papa must have helped you! Shame I couldn't edit some of the photos!! and who really wants to know about mummys yummy milk??? I am so proud of you both......... and thanks to all the comments x

shirleyk said...

Hi so pleased your mummy has at last had time to read your blog! Hope your yellow skin is starting to clear.

shirleyk said...

Hi again forgot to say I now have you and your whole family on my desktop.