translation

Monday 25 December 2006

Lucca 18 days old

What I saw last night.....they call it a Christmas stocking and the teddy bear in it was for me....another friend. He also can sing. I love having so many friends.


Mama & Papa & big sister & me doing Christmas...actually them unwrapping lots of presents and me blissfully sleeping!










Then we went for a walk. Suddenly they took me out of my cosy warm pram and lay me down on prickly cold hay....I pretended to sleep but was a little scared....it was over very quick.....
What are my Mama and Papa up to???












Mama & Papa and tiny me in the pram
returning from our walk.

















I love sharing my cot with Max, especially when he sings me a lullaby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lucca,
writing to you are Birte und Axel from Hamburg, Germany. We are happy that you are developing so well after your early birth and that you settled in with your parents. Don´t let them tease you.

We will watch your further growth.

Dear Lucca´s parents:
Congratulations to your beautiful son. It´s fun to follow your story via internet. We hope that everything will go on very well and wish you all the best. And a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Birte & Axel

P.S.:Lucca, please send greatings to your elder sister, we allready got to know her.