translation

Sunday 24 December 2006

Lucca 17 days old


This morning there was a strange smell by Mama...feeding was rather difficult....
usually it is yummy mummy milk smell
but Mama did something very odd with a couple of cabbage leafs....
I wonder why????
I told her " I don't like it!"


Had a nice cuddle with my big sister and my Papa.....
Later Papa told me off: Both Mama and big sister were upset....something to do with Christmas and being in hospital, I didn't understand it...because I was born early...I told Papa it wasn't my fault, honest..... I guess somebody has to take the blame.....so why not me? If it makes them happy.....bit strange, big people, aren't they???

The doctors decided I don't need the breathing monitor anymore....yippee...I told them, didn't I?!? The only thing to go now is the tube in my nose....can't wait....I already pulled it out myself....no point, they put it straight in again!


In the evening all felt a bit different....I wonder whether this has something to do with this Christmas thing??? Then Papa got sad, I think he was missing my sisters Caitlin and Elena....but hey, there is Lucca therapy.....I made him lie me on his chest and really snuggeld into him...that trick softens any heart, believe me!









One more strange thing happened:
as I was drifting off to sleep after a glorious feed ( no odd smell, Mama must have listened to me...) I saw a big red stocking by my cot with a teddy bear pooking out.....what is this about??? I hope to find out tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Diane said...

Merry Christmas Lucca.
Your Mummy & Papa won't need any Christmas presents this year. You are the best Christmas present anyone could get.
I am sorry to say I am probably responsible for the horrid smell your Mummy had yesterday. My hairbrain idea. ;-)
You hurry up and get bigger to get rid of that last tube.
I can't wait to meet you.

Have a wonderful First Christmas Lucca.