translation

Friday 22 December 2006

Lucca 15 days old

Me without any tubes! Didn't last long and the nurse shoved one down my nose.....I still don't drink enough, so they say....And I say: watch the scale....put on 4! ounces over 2 days...


Had my first bath and hair wash today
Mama is so good and gentle with me....
still it was a bit scary....







Grandma daring to hold me.......
She came to pick Mama up
who's got "cabin fever"!?!
took her to the hairdresser to look more beautiful...
I don't know what that is about....how can my Mama look more beautiful???
Had great time with Papa
we both tried who can snooze better.....I won!
Papa was teasing Mama and said I wasn't missing her....
of course I did.....













Me relaxing on Papa's lap

2 comments:

shirleyk said...

hello
gosh you are growing up i can see you growing! soon be xmas which for you will be strange, but will probably mean many many more presents some you might even like! Keep sucking so you can get home soon with your 'quirky parents' thank goodness you have your sisters to watch out for you.
love
your yorkshire aunty

Anonymous said...

Lucca mummy has just read your blog and I laughed and I cried....... you have come on so much in the last two weeks and I cannot wait until we can go home and be with papa again..... he is obviously not doing all the jobs I give him as he is too busy helping you with this blog!!! but hey that is kinda ok with mummy I'd rather read this then have the hoovering done!! Love u
Dont take your Auntie Shirley too seriously she is the quirky one!!